Second Harvest prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in inventory.
Agency Warehouse Pickup Schedule
Monday, Wednesday and Friday | 8:00 a.m. to noon
Tuesday and Thursday | 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Military members and their families will be able to forego the qualification process normally required to receive food assistance from Second Harvest or a Partner Agency.
- This is for all current or previous service members no matter what branch of service.
- To receive food assistance all that is required is a current military ID or VA card.
- In lieu of the above items, a DD-214 will be accepted.
- Service members will not be able to have access to commodities, unless required documentation is received by the USDA.
Instructions for Monthly Report Forms
Interactive PDF format: Adobe Acrobat Reader required
This is an interactive form. This means you can complete the form on your computer and email it back to Second Harvest by clicking on the “send” button at the bottom of the page.